Talk to us about our payment options.
HOME PAGE > Customer Care Department
Please select your nearest centre from the list below to download a full price list of available services
Worried about payment?
At Marie Stopes South Africa, our focus is on providing all our clients with a comfortable and reassuring experience whenever they visit us. Payment should be the last thing on your mind during this time and as such we have provide wide range of payment options and avenues to aid you at this delicate time.
Please see some of our options below and contact us for any further information regarding payment.
In Centre Payment Options
An Agent will indicate that a pre-payment is required to secure your booking is made in advance longer than 3 days to ensure that your slot is available when you come.
You are advised to do an EFT payment (if it is your preferred method of payment) 3 days prior to your booking date to avoid any delays in confirmation of payment and to secure your booking in advance
Cash payments are accept at all our centres, but we do not encourage carrying large sums of cash as you increases your risks of becoming a victim of a cash robbery.
Card machines are available at all our centres and you have the option to swipe in a centre
Currently only Marie Stopes clinic in Table Bay is accepting cash drop/deposit at any standard bank atm. Speak a service consultant about the deposit process before hand..
This option allows you to pay for the procedure off over a 2 month period. A deposit is required and that is determined by which procedure you chooses. Ask your service consultant on the requirements for this to be approved.
This option can be made available if you are unemployed or are struggling to pay the full amount. An application process will have to be followed to determine eligibility.
1. All TOP bookings require a full prepayment at least 24 hours prior to actual appointment date and time.
At the initial booking stage, clients will be given a provisional booking and if payment is not made 24 hours prior, the slot will become available for the next client wanting the service.
2. All TOP appointments are subject to a R 500 cancellation fee if cancellation is requested 24 hours prior to actual appointment date. On the day cancellation would forfeit the entire amount prepaid.
3. Telemeds require a full payment prior to the actual consultation.
4. In cases of clients who “Do Not Attend” the , the full amount paid is non-refundable.
5. Clients need to produce a proof payment at the time of presenting for the service.